What is Quick Cut Hand Sawing?
Also referred to as Con Saw, Demo Saw and Quick Cut these hand held saws require highly trained operators. Ideal for brickwork, concrete and road surfaces up to a maximum cutting depth of 150mm.
Powered by petrol, diesel or three phase electrical motors and suitable for all working environments.
The Benefits for You of Hand Sawing
- Quick and very fast for small jobs
- Good alternative to jackhammer and sledge hammers when removing sections of brickwork.
- Wall removal
- Minimal setup time
- Easily transported in small vehicles and airplanes
- Accurate cutting with trained operators
Shallis Concrete Hand Sawing – The Process Explained Simply
- Site induction for operators
- Access, working at heights and hazard evaluation – Safe Work Method Statement
- Determine scope of works of cut or drill work area and conduct Prestart Inspection
- Assess scan report and cross check with markings at cutting location
- Locate water and power supply, Assess waste water and dust control
- Finalise all documentation and permissions with sign off
- Install hazard warnings and place safety spotters
- Cut or drill
- Remove equipment, debris and clean up to client satisfaction
- Assess any hazards and advise client to cover and barricade
- Accurately measure work done and get sign off by client
- Follow client procedure for leaving site
Who is it For?
- Construction Project Managers
- Mechanical Services
Hand Sawing Work Areas Include…
- Multi Story Construction Sites
- Road Construction and Service Areas
- Hospitals and Medical Centres
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Airport and Freight Terminals
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Bridges and Freeways
- Water and Gas Utilities Infrastructure
- Parking Garages
- Bus Stations
- Casinos and Hotels
- Commercial Fit-Outs
- Mines and Ports
- Dams and water services
We have a guaranteed turnaround time of 1-2 business days on all quote requests.
We understand construction project timeframes. We work as an extension of your team and deliver on time so that you can keep to your agreed project schedules.
Areas We Service
We provide comprehensive concrete and stone hand sawing service to clients anywhere in Western Australia. See our map here
Your Next Steps
SPEAK TO OUR TEAM
1300 386 563